Apply to change details on a Premises Licence

This explains how to make minor changes to an existing Premises Licence that do not need a full variation.

Varying a Premises Licence to specify the Designated Premises Supervisor (DPS)

If the only detail you want to change on your Premises Licence is the Designated Premises Supervisor (DPS), you do not need to go through the process of a standard variation.

The fee to change the Designated Premises Supervisor is £23, and you will need to copy the form to the police (but not to any other Responsible Authorities). Use the application form below to vary a Designated Premises Supervisor. The new supervisor will have to complete the DPS consent form

Varying a Premises Licence to specify the Designated Premises Supervisor (DPS)

Transferring a Premises Licence

Use the transfer application form below to transfer a Premises Licence to a different holder. The application will cost £23.

You will also need the existing Premises Licence holder to complete the Transfer Consent form:

Transfer a Premises Licence

If day-to-day management of the premises has changed as a result of the transfer, you should also apply to change the Designated Premises Supervisor as above.

Death, insolvency etc. of a Licence Holder

If the Premises Licence holder dies, becomes insolvent or becomes mentally incapable, please inform us of the situation as soon as possible by emailing us at [email protected] to allow your premises to trade until the licence can be transferred.

An Interim Authority Notifice must be given to the Licensing Authority and Thames Valley Police within 28 days, please email [email protected] to obtain a form.

The notice costs £23. Please note that it is intended only as temporary cover and you should transfer your licence as soon as possible.

Change of Licence Holder details

If you need to amend any details for the Premises Licence Holder or Designated Premises Supervisor please contact us by email to [email protected]

Theft, loss etc. of licences or certificates

We can replace lost or stolen licences or certificates for a fee of £10.50. It is important that you write to us as soon as possible to inform us of this by email to [email protected]