Apply for Notification of an Interest for a licensed premises

You can notify us of an interest in a premises if you:

  • have a legal interest in the premises as a freeholder or leaseholder
  • are the legal mortgagee in respect of the premises (within the meaning of the Law of Property Act 1925)
  • are in occupation of the premises

What to send to us

Make sure you send us:

What you will be notified of

For 12 months from the date of your application, we will inform you of any changes to the statutory register which relate to those premises. This includes all applications regarding Premises Licences, Club Premises Certificates, Provisional Statements and Temporary Event Notices as listed in Schedule 3 of the Licensing Act 2003

Relevant Documents

Notification of Interest Application Form