Privacy notice

How to control your personal data and your rights

You have a right to require us to make changes to your data if it is wrong. 

You have the right to demand that we erase data that we hold on you. However, please note that we can only do this if it is not required for further processing; in general, we erase your data as soon as we no longer require it. 

You have the right to request that we give you a copy of your data. This is called a “Subject Access Request”. You may do this by emailing

If you have a privacy concern, complaint or question for Oxford City Council Corporate Governance Manager, please email or contact via post.

You have the right to complain about our processing to the Information Commissioner if you believe we are not processing your data in a proper manner.

For more details on your rights in processing data, visit the ICO website.

Oxford City Council is registered with the ICO as a data controller and processor. Our registration number is Z7925628.