Garden Waste Collection Service
As part the Garden Waste Management process, Oxford City Council (‘the Council’, ‘we’) collects and processes personal data relating to our garden waste service and the award of concessions within the scheme.
We are committed to being transparent about how we collect and use that data and to meeting our data protection obligations. This statement is in compliance with current requirements of the General Data Protection
These records may include:
- basic details about you - for example, your name, address, date of birth and nationality
- unique identifiers (such as your NI number)
- Your Bank Account Details
- scanned application forms & dates of any letters of correspondence
- notes about any relevant circumstances that you have told us
- your previous or any redirected address
Why do we process personal data?
We need to process data to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract with you.
Who has access to data?
Your information may be shared with Oxford Direct Services for the purpose of ordering, and delivering the Garden Waste Service. For some we may share information with external partners or specialists involved in delivering this service.
How long will we keep your information?
We will hold your data on file for two years after the end of the application process.
Providing personal data, data protection and your rights
As a data subject you have number of rights. Please refer to our main privacy notice for details of your rights and how we protect your data. See our Data Protection pages.