Helping people to reduce their fuel bills remains a priority for us but we need to make sure that the resources that are made available are targeted to maximise impact.
Current programmes of work are:
- Improved loft insulation standards
- We offered an upgrade of electric heated properties to gas central heating
- Ongoing boiler replacement programme
- External insulation, double glazing and improved ventilation in all of the city’s Tower Blocks.
Council tenants - Save money and keep warm this winter
If you are an Oxford City Council housing tenant, you can get free advice to help lower your energy bills including advice on:
- Lowering the cost of expensive bills
- Switching tariffs
- Change your meter
- Staying warm this winter
Book a FREE home visit NOW and SAVE money.
“This service is excellent. I would highly recommend getting in touch with the team. They have saved me loads of money and given me some really useful advice”.
Steve Speight, Grandpont.
Contact our Energy Advice Officers today using the contact details at the bottom of the page.
Boilers and electric heaters are the biggest users of energy in a home. If the heating system in your council home is not working properly, report a repair to us.