Making an application
To apply for the Scheme you need to go through the steps outlined below:
- Read through the scheme details
- Contact us to confirm your eligibility and book an appointment for an interview
- Complete the application form and email it back to us
- Attend an initial interview and bring your documentation.
- If accepted on to the Scheme, find suitable accommodation
- Complete the Local Housing Allowance / Universal Credit application and sign the Tenancy Agreement and any rent in advance repayment forms
- Move in!
It is important that you DO NOT move in to the property before you have the full agreement of the Scheme. If you do move in to the property before getting the full agreement of the Scheme, you will not be given financial help e.g. an unlicensed house in multiple occupation.