Report a blocked drain

Responsibility for drains is split:

  • You are responsible for drains on your own property
  • Sewers serving more than one property are the responsibility of Thames Water
  • Drains on public roads in Oxford are split between us and Oxfordshire County Council

To report a blocked road drain use the form below and we will forward it to the correct place.

Report a blocked road drain

We also offer a commercial service to help investigate and clear drainage problems