We have developed a free mobile app which allows residents and visitors to quickly report issues to us, find useful information specific to you, and keep up to date with the latest council news.
- Check your bin collection day and get automatic reminders to put out your bins
- Report issues such as flytipping, abandoned vehicles and graffiti when out and about - send us details and a photo and we’ll fix the problem
- Council housing tenants can report non-urgent housing repairs in a few simple steps
- Explore Oxford - find your nearest car parks, leisure facilities, parks and much more
- Get local planning information based on your location
- Stay informed - contact your councillors, and receive the latest news and tweets from the Council.