Apply for a Sexual Entertainment Venue Licence

We have powers to control sexual entertainment venues including the number and location of lap dancing clubs and similar venues in the area.

These include venues for; 

  • Lap dancing
  • Pole dancing
  • Table dancing
  • Strip shows
  • Peep shows
  • Live sex shows

Making an application

You can download a copy of the application form below:

You must submit your completed application and your fee to us at the address below

You must also submit a copy of your application within 7 days of submitting the application to:

Chief Officer of Police,
Thames Valley Police,
St Aldate's Police Station,
Oxford, OX1 1SZ

If you send your application to us by email, we will forward a copy of your application to Thames Valley Police.

When completing your application, you must also complete the Notices and Certifications below.