Map of allotment sites in Oxford
We work closely with the Oxford and District Federation of Allotment Associations (ODFAA) and the allotment associations who manage the 36 allotment sites.
Each allotment association annually elect their own committee and are also invited to stand for election to the ODFAA committee. All associations are invited to the Allotment Liaison Meeting three times a year, which is managed jointly by ODFAA and Oxford City Council .
ODFAA also run the annual Allotment Competition. Further details are available from the ODFAA competition website.
A copy of the Allotment Charter is also available.
Use the links below to check locations, contact details and plot availability for all allotment sites in Oxford.
- Barns Court, Cowley
- Barracks Lane (Links), Cowley
- Bartholomew Road, Cowley
- Bartlemas Close (Links), Cowley
- Barton Fields, Barton Village Road
- Brasenose Farm, off Eastern Bypass
- Bullstake Close, Botley Road
- Court Place Farm, Marston Village
- Cowmead, Abingdon Road
- Cripley Meadow, Walton Well Road
- Cutteslowe, Cutteslowe Park
- East Ward, Cricket Road
- Eden Drive, Headington
- Elder Stubbs Charity Allotments
- Fairacres Road, Iffley
- Fairview, Town Furze Road
- John Garne Way, Marston Road
- Kestrel Crescent, Blackbird Leys
- Lenthall Road, Rose Hill
- Lower Wolvercote, Wolvercote Common
- Marston Ferry & Blackhall, Marston Ferry Road
- Mill Lane, Old Marston
- Minchery Farm, Minchery Road
- Osney St Thomas, Botley Road
- Ramsey Road, Headington
- Risinghurst, Richards Way, Headington
- Sorrel Road (formerly Watlington Road), Blackbird Leys
- South Ward, Redbridge
- Spragglesea Mead and Deans Ham, Hinksey Park
- St Clement's, Pullens Lane
- Thompson Terrace, Rose Hill
- Town Furze, Girdlestone Road
- Trap Grounds, Aristotle Lane
- Upper Wolvercote, Ulfgar Road
- Van Diemans Lane, Cowley