What’s happening now?
The Council at its meeting on 23 June 2021 agreed to make the Wolvercote Neighbourhood Plan. The made plan will be published in due course.
Take a look at the Wolvercote Neighbourhood Plan (Referendum Version).
The official referendum results were as follows:
Votes in favour of adopting the neighbourhood plan (YES vote): 1991
Votes against adopting the neighbourhood plan (NO vote): 136
Take a look at:
- Information Statement
- Decision Statement (Appendix 8 - Cabinet report approved October 2019)
- Examiner's Report
- Summary of representations submitted to the examiner
Anyone having difficulty in accessing the above documents should contact Rachel Williams (Planning Policy Manager) at email@example.com or on 01865 252847.
- Map and Basic Conditions Statement
- Draft Neighbourhood Plan and Appendices
- Consultation Statement and Appendices
- SEA and HRA Screening Statement (Environmental Report)
Wolvercote Neighbourhood Forum Re-designation
The Wolvercote Neighbourhood Area and Forum was initially approved by Oxford City Council on the 22nd January 2014. The Forum as a ‘qualifying body’ lasts for 5 years and ceased on 22nd January 2019. A public consultation for the re-designation of the Forum and its Area took place for the statutory 6 week period from 29th January 2019 to 12th March 2019. The re-designation of the Wolvercote Neighbourhood Area and Forum was approved by Oxford City Council on 13th March 2019.