The Annual Monitoring Report (AMR) reviews the effectiveness of our planning policies and helps us to ensure that progress is being made towards achieving the objectives set out in the Local Plan.
The AMR also contains information on:
- Our progress in preparing new planning policy documents as set out in the Local Development Scheme.
- How we have involved local people and other stakeholders when producing new planning policy documents in accordance with the Statement of Community Involvement.
- How we are complying with the Duty to Cooperate.
- The collection and spending of money through the Community Infrastructure Levy and s106 agreements.
- Sustainability Appraisal monitoring.
Oxford’s current and previous AMRs are available here: Annual Monitoring Report.