Anyone may carry out a personal search of the Local Land Charges Register. We offer two options:
- a visit to look at printed extracts (free)
- make a search online (there is a fee payable)
If you use this service we cannot issue you with an Official Certificate of Search
We also provide data for the purposes of answering enquiries on the CON29R form unless the data is already publicly available online. Please confirm the CON29R enquiries you require when you contact us.
Arrange a visit
Contact us to arrange a an appointment to look at printed extracts of the register. This is a free service.
We will require
- your contact details
- a plan clearly identifying the search area, emailed to us at least 24 hours before your appointment time
If the search is complex, we may need more time to prepare the information, and so may get in touch to re-arrange the appointment.
Fees and charges
- Personal search - £7.00
- Compiled official answers combination of Qu. 1.1k, 3.4, 3.6, 3.7 and 3.8 - £19.00
- All other CON29R questions other than the above - as per official searches