Report an Abandoned Vehicle

Claiming a reported vehicle

If your vehicle has been labelled as abandoned and you wish to claim it as yours you must contact us within 24 hours and be able to give necessary information.

If your vehicle is under a SORN declaration (Statutory Off the Road Notice) you must arrange to have it stored off the public highway with the landowner's permission.