Ethnicity pay gap report - 31 March 2020
Oxford City Council has chosen to publish an annual ethnicity pay gap report.
Our ethnicity pay gap details for the snapshot date of 31 March 2020 are below.
- Mean ethnicity pay gap (basic pay) is 10.3%.
- Median ethnicity pay gap (basic pay) is 9.4%
- Mean ethnicity bonus gap is 0%
- Median ethnicity bonus gap is 0%
- Proportion of male employees receiving a bonus is 0%
- Proportion of female employees receiving a bonus is 0%
Pay quartiles by ethnicity
|Quartile||Minority ethnic groups %||White %|
|Upper Middle Quartile||12.05||87.95|
|Lower Middle Quartile||16.27||83.73|
Please refer to our Workforce Equality Report ress release for commentary on this data.
Further pay information about pay and equality is available in the following areas of our website.