We recognise and value the contribution that community and voluntary organisations (CVOs) make to their communities. One of the ways we support CVOs is through grant aid.
We have a limited amount of funds available to help community and voluntary groups, which provide a project or service that benefit residents and communities across Oxford.
You can apply for a grant if your project does one or more of the following:
- Promotes community activities and cohesion
- Gets more people involved with the arts
- Tackles anti-social behaviour and improves community safety
- Promotes and protects the natural environment and biodiversity
- Tackles social inequality