Our Events team manages and co-ordinates all events held on our land and all major events on non-City Council land such as on the public highway. Find out how to Apply to hold an event on our land.
Below is the Events Calendar for events taking place on Oxford City Council land:
January - March 2019
- Sunday 13 to Saturday 19 January, Refill Oxford Launch & Sculpture, Bonn Square, all day. Launch of the Refill Oxford campaign to promote the use of free tap water to reduce plastic waste.
- Monday 21 to Saturday 26 January & Monday 11 to Saturday 16 February, Charity Promotion - National Deaf Children's Society, The Covered Market, 9am to 5pm.
- Wednesday 23 January, Friday 1 & Saturday 2 February, Riverford Organic Farmers Stall, Bonn Square, 9am to 5pm. Promotion of their organic vegetable boxes.
- Friday 1 February, RSPB Charity Promotion, The Covered Market, 9.30am to 5pm.
- Friday 1 to Sunday 10 February, Dancin’ Oxford Spring Festival, venues across the city with launch event on Saturday 2 February in Leiden Square (Westgate Shopping Centre) with a breath-taking series of shows from national and locally-based dance companies.
- Wednesday 6 March, Neptune St. Edmund Hall Relays 2019, route throughout the city starting & finishing at Iffley Road Track. This student run road relay event has been held annually since the 1950's, organised by Oxford University Cross Country Club.
More to follow...
Event Comments, Compliments and Complaints
Please use our online form to Make a comment, compliment or complaint about an event in the city.
Grants for Community Events
Visit our Community Grants page to find put about applying for grants for community events.