Our Events team manages and co-ordinates all events held on our land and all major events on non-City Council land such as on the public highway. Find out how to Apply to hold an event on our land.
Below is the Events Calendar for events taking place on Oxford City Council land:
- Wednesday 20 March, RSPB Charity Promotion, The Covered Market, 9am to 5pm.
- Friday 29 March, Murder Mystery Night - Visitors from the Past, Various locations in the city centre including The Covered Market, 6 to 8pm. Murder Mystery Night for students built on the concept of the board game Cluedo.
- Saturday 30 March, Autism Awareness Day, Bonn Square, 9am to 4pm. Raising public awareness about autism in an engaging and creative way.
- Saturday 6 April, Virtual Triathlon by Oxfordshire Scouts, Bonn Square, 1 to 5pm. Fundraising for the World Scout Jamboree.
- Saturday 13 & Sunday 14 April, Oxford Arts Market, Broad Street, 9am to 5:30pm (Saturday) and 10am to 4:30pm (Sunday). Annual arts market that gives local artists and craft makers the opportunity to sell their products.
- Wednesday 24 & Thursday 25 April, Let's GROW - 'Lucifer and Miss Primrose' Mandala Theatre Company, Florence Park (24th) & Gloucester Green (25th), 7.30 & 8.30pm. Fire, movement and theatre performance as part of celebrating 30 years of Oxford-Grenoble Twinning and the Oxford City Council’s GROW Project 2019.
More to follow...
Event Comments, Compliments and Complaints
Please use our online form to Make a comment, compliment or complaint about an event in the city.
Grants for Community Events
Visit our Community Grants page to find put about applying for grants for community events.