We manage and co-ordinate all events held on our land and all major events on non-City Council land such as on the public highway. Find out how to Apply to hold an event on our land.
October & November 2019
- Saturday 26 October, Cross Country Cuppers, South Park. Annual cross country races organised by the Oxford University Cross Country Club.
- Thursday 31 October, Creation Theatre’s “Canterbury Tales” Pop up, The Covered Market. Twenty minute pop up theatre production and a post show talk.
- Friday 1 November, Jarlsberg Promotion, Bonn Square. Jarlsberg will be giving out free toastie samples.
- Saturday 2 November, The Oxford Round Table’s Fireworks Display, South Park. Oxfordshire’s biggest fireworks display with JackFM stage, food stalls, family tent and a huge bonfire.
- Sunday 3 November, Disco Soup, Bonn Square. Dance to the music, the BEETs and all the other perfectly edible surplus veg and fruit that have been rescued; to cook up into a FREE PUMPKIN FEAST for all!
- Sunday 10 November, Remembrance Day Service & Parade, St Giles. Annual service of remembrance for 11th November, with parade from military, cubs and other groups.
- Wednesday 13 November, Secondary School Cross Country, Shotover Country Park. Free event for secondary schools across Oxfordshire.
- Friday 15 to Sunday 17 November, Christmas Light Festival, city centre. Three-day festival transforming the city centre light and sound installations, a festive market, music, dance and lots of free activities in venues across the city.
- Saturday 30 November, Oxford vs Cambridge Cross Country Varsity Match, Shotover Country Park. Five cross country races with around 150 total participants.
- Saturday 30 November & Sunday 1 December, Oxford Arts Market, Broad Street. Arts market that gives local artists and craft makers the opportunity to sell their products.