We manage and co-ordinate all events held on our land and all major events on non-City Council land such as on the public highway. Find out how to Apply to hold an event on our land.
August & September 2019
- Until 4 September, High Fly Trapeze, Florence Park. Flying Trapeze School offering lessons for beginners.
- Until Wednesday 28 September, Creation Theatre Don Quixote, The Covered Market. A full length adaptation of Don Quixote. Performances Tue to Sat with a start time of 7.30pm.
- Saturday 31 August, Rose Hill Sports Day, Rose Hill Rec.Family sports day with vaarious races and games to celebrate the end of the school holidays.
- Saturday 31 August, Film under the Stars, Rose Hill Rec. Free outdoor cinema, organised by Film Oxford. The film shown will be Incredibles 2.
- Sunday 1 September, Oxford Classic Mile Swim, Donnington to Folly Bridge. 1 mile open water swimming event.
- Saturday 7 September, Film under the Stars, Florence Park. Free outdoor cinema, organised by Film Oxford. The film shown will be Mary Poppins.
- Friday 13 September, NHS What's Your Blood Type Event, Bonn Square. You can find out what your blood type is and sign up as a blood donor.
- Saturday 14 September, Oxford Open Doors - Vintage Bus Display, Bonn Square. Oxford Open Doors is a weekend each year where the city's places and spaces are opened up for local people to explore behind closed doors and discover more of their heritage and culture.
- Saturday 14 September, Cancer Research's Pretty Muddy, South Park. Annual charity event with a 5k route around a muddy obstacle course.
- Saturday 21 & Sunday 22 September, Oxford Arts Market, Broad Street. Arts market that gives local artists and craft makers the opportunity to sell their products.
- Saturday 21 September, Film under the Stars, Florence Park. Free outdoor cinema, organised by Film Oxford. The film shown will be COCO.
- Sunday 22 September, Walk for Parkinson's, route around the city. Walk to help to raise vital funds and awareness for Parkinson's UK.
- Monday 23 September, Recycling Roadshow, Bonn Square. Stall giving out information about recycling as well as recycled goodies and food caddies.
- Friday 27 September, Maggie's Culture Crawl, city centre. 6 mile sponsored walk with stops along the way - walkers enjoy food, drink and exciting venues as they make their way through Oxford.
- Monday 30 September, Recycling Roadshow, Manzil Way Gardens. Stall giving out information about recycling as well as recycled goodies and food caddies.