Our Events team manages and co-ordinates all events held on our land and all major events on non-City Council land such as on the public highway. Find out how to Apply to hold an event on our land.
Below is the Events Calendar for events taking place on Oxford City Council land:
January - March 2018
- Thursday 1 February, TalkingSpace Plus – Mental Health Awareness Event, Bonn Square, 10am to 4pm. An open stall at Bonn Square to raise awareness of the services which are on offer to Oxfordshire residents.
- Sunday, 4 February, Turl Street Arts Festival, Brasenose Lane, 11am to 4pm. Turl Street Arts Festival’s 21st anniversary will be celebrated with a street fair on Brasenose Lane.
- Tuesday 13 to Thursday 15 February, Rose Hill Play Rangers, Rose Hill Rec, 11am to 3pm. Free play sessions in half-term.
- Saturday 24 February, NHS Blood Donor Recruitment, Bonn Square, 10am to 4pm. Opportunity to register as a blood donor.
- Friday 2 to Sunday 11 March, Dancin’ Oxford Spring Festival, various locations. Annual dance festival offering a variety of workshops and performances.
- Saturday 10 March, Dancin’ Oxford – aerial performance by Gravity & Levity, outside façade of Westgate Centre opposite Bonn Square, 12pm, 1.30pm & 3pm. Gravity & Levity, one of the UK's leading aerial dance companies, will give 3 performances throughout the day.
More to follow...
Event Comments, Compliments and Complaints
Please use our online form to Make a comment, compliment or complaint about an event in the city.
Grants for Community Events
Visit our Community Grants page to find put about applying for grants for community events.