We manage and co-ordinate all events held on our land and all major events on non-City Council land such as on the public highway. Find out how to Apply to hold an event on our land.
July & August 2019
- Until 4 September, High Fly Trapeze, Florence Park. Flying Trapeze School offering lessons for beginners.
- Tuesday 2 to Saturday 6 July, Breast Cancer Awareness Stall, Bonn Square.
- Saturday 6 July, Alice’s Day, variety of venues including Bonn Square. Alice’s Day, organised by the Story Museum, commemorates an important moment for children’s literature and for Oxford.
- Sunday 7 July, Cowley Road Carnival, Cowley Road. Annual carnival to celebrate Oxford’s diversity.
- Saturday 13 July, Dancin’ in the Square, Westgate Shopping Centre. Dance stage in Leiden Square showcasing the best of dance.
- Saturday 13 July, West Oxford Fun Day, Botley Park. Annual community event for the West Oxford community.
- Saturday 13 July, Headington Summer Fun Day, Bury Knowle Park. Annual community day organised by the local churches in Headington.
- Saturday 13 July, Cowley BBQ, Manzil Way Gardens. Community BBQ organised by Christian Life Centre Church.
- Saturday 13 July, Utility Warehouse Promotion, Bonn Square.
- Sunday 14 July, Race for Life, City Centre with start & finish in University Parks. Annual 5 and 10k race to aid Cancer Research UK.
- Saturday 20 July, Light the Night, Start and Finish at Bury Knowle Park – route throughout the City. 10-mile walk is a fundraising event for Sobell House.
- Saturday 20 July, Rose Hill Play Day, Rose Hill Rec Ground. Free play day event for families. Film Oxford will be showing a The Lego Movie 2 in the evening.
- Sunday 21 July, Love Oxford, Broad Street. An open air Christian church service organised by churches in Oxford.
- Sunday 21 July, Oxford Cricket Mela, Cowley Marsh Park. An annual cricket themed event organised by the OCC Sports and Physical Activity Team.
- Sunday 21 July, Marston Church BBQ, Milham Ford Nature Park. A BBQ run by the local church open to the public.
- Friday 26 to Sunday 28 July, Dreaming Spires Steam Rally, Cutteslowe Park. Annual members only, miniature railway event.
- Saturday 27 July, Film under the Stars, Florence Park. Free outdoor cinema, organised by Film Oxford. The film shown will be COCO.
- Tuesday 23 & Wednesday 24 July, Riverford Organic Farmers Stall, Bonn Square. Promotion of their organic vegetable boxes.
- Saturday 3 August, Film under the Stars, Cutteslowe Park. Free outdoor cinema, organised by Film Oxford. The film shown will be Hotel Transylvania 3.
- Tuesday 6 August, A-Plan Insurance Promotion, Bonn Square.
- Tuesday 13 to Saturday 17 August, Guide Dogs Charity Promotion, Bonn Square.
- Saturday 17 to Sunday 18 August, Oxford Royal Regatta, Longbridges Nature Park. Annual Royal Regatta, one of the British Rowing’s premier rowing competitions on the Isis River.
- Saturday 17 August, Film under the Stars, Sunnymead Park. Free outdoor cinema, organised by Film Oxford. The Film shown will be The Lego Movie 2.
- Saturday 24 to Monday 26 August, Foodies Festival, South Park. The UK’s largest celebration of food and drink where visitor can feast on a vast array of culinary activities, with top chefs and a live entertainment stage.
- Monday 26 August, Cowley Classic Car Show, Cutteslowe Park. Annual car show, displaying around 200 classic vehicles plus children's, charity, food and beverage stalls.
- Friday 30 August to Sunday 1 September, Prosecco in the Park, Florence Park.
- Saturday 31 August, Film under the Stars, Rose Hill Rec. Free outdoor cinema, organised by Film Oxford. The film shown will be Incredibles 2.