Springboard Digital is a new service which can support you to make a new claim for Universal Credit.
Springboard Digital offers:
- a floor walking service in St Aldate’s Chambers – if you need computer access and are generally able to make and manage an online claim, but may need occasional support
- appointments for one-to-one support – if you don’t have the computer skills needed to make an online claim
- calling the Universal Credit helpline to arrange your first appointment with a work coach
- advice about how to maintain a digital claim
- digital access advice about where you can go to get online in Oxford – this includes a map of digital access points in the city
- information and advice about the next steps you need to take to complete a successful Universal Credit claim
- advice about claiming council tax reduction, if appropriate
How to get help from Springboard Digital
You can ask your work coach at Jobcentre Plus to refer you to Springboard Digital.
We have a number of public access computers in our St Aldate’s Chambers office, which you can use on a drop-in basis. Our floor walking Customer Services staff can refer you to Springboard Digital if you need specialist one-to-one support with making your Universal Credit claim.