Online accounts and benefits claim system unavilable
Due to a system upgrade, you will be unable to access your online customer account or the online benefit claim service on Sunday 23 September 2018 from 7am to 9am.
You will be unable to access the following services during this time:
- Viewing your Council Tax account and your Council Tax bill online
- Viewing your Business Rates account and Business Rates bill online
- Viewing your Landlords account holding tenant benefits information online
- Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support online application service
We apologise for the inconvenience caused.
Check your account
Sign up to see your Council Tax account and check your balance anytime.
View your bill online
Reduce your paper bills by choosing to view your council tax bill electronically. Our eBilling system allows you to sign up to receive your Council Tax bill online and view your account 24/7.
All you need to do is register your name, address and email address.
Benefits of paperless bills
- Helps save money on printing and postage that could be better used to invest in our city and protect vital front-line services
- Eco-friendly - Saves paper and is kinder to the environment
- Secure - Uses secure systems
- Accessible - View your bill 24/7
- Fast - See your bill immediately