Sending Notices for Display
The list of community notice boards is broken down into the six areas of Oxford. This means you can tailor your notices to the most relevant area.
To send notices for display, please follow these steps:
- Ensure your notice is within the maximum size stated on the list;
- Address an envelope care of the Community Noticeboard Manager at the correspondence addresses of your chosen board/s;
- Add a covering note with more information on what the activity/event is and how long the notice needs to be displayed for;
- Provide your contact details, should there be any questions;
- Ensure that you have paid sufficient postage.
While every attempt will be made to accommodate requests to display information, we reserve the right not to display a leaflet or poster which falls outside of the stated guidelines.