Notices are displayed at the discretion of the organisation managing the board based on a set of priorities.
As space is limited, the display of posters and other information is based on the following six priorities:
- Local community organised events, courses and general information.
- Oxford City Council and neighbourhood policing information and activities (for example Local Councillors contact details, City Council events, police neighbourhood teams etc.)
- Details of community organisations, activities and meetings.
- Statutory information (for example electoral register notices, notice of elections).
- Local commercially organised events where there is deemed to be an over-riding benefit to the local community and where the aims coincide with those of Oxford City Council.
- Promotion of diverse and inclusive events and activities, in keeping with the Council’s values, which are anti-discrimination of any kind.