Notices are displayed at the discretion of the organisation managing the board based on a set of priorities.
As space is limited the display of posters and other information is based on the following five priorities (1 being the highest and 5 the lowest priority):
- Local community organised events, courses and general information.
- Oxford City Council and neighbourhood policing information and activities (for example Local Councillors contact details, City Council events, police neighbourhood teams etc.)
- Details of community organisations, activities and meetings.
- Statutory information (for example electoral register notices, notice of elections).
- Local commercially organised events where there is deemed to be an over riding benefit to the local community and where the aims coincide with those of Oxford City Council.