- Site and location
Redbridge Park and Ride
- Post code
Located off the A34 from Abingdon, Didcot and Newbury. This site is located to the south of the city.
- Additional information
All Park and Ride sites are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Separate charges apply for parking and bus fare.
Our parking ticket machines do not dispense change. A ticket can be purchased for a higher value but no refunds can be given.
Alternatively you can use our telephone payment system if you have a valid debit or credit card.
English national concessionary bus passes for over 60s and disabled people are accepted on Park and Ride buses.
- Parking Spaces
Approx 1,412 spaces
- Height Restrictions
1.9 metres (6ft 3 inches) height restriction at main entrance for cars near to bus pick-up and drop-off point. All cars must use the main entrance. There is a separate entrance (opposite 'Go Outdoors') with no height restriction for coaches, lorries, motor homes and other high-sided vehicles.
- Parking charges
Payment must be made on arrival. There are no disabled concessions at this car park.
You can pay for parking and a day return bus ticket for two adults and up to three children (under 16) for £6.80 (made up of £2 car parking, £4.80 bus fare).
There are two dedicated machines for these tickets located at each Park & Ride. Currently the machines are cash only, but will be card enabled soon.
You can still pay by card by using the existing payment machines at each site by stepping through the tariff until the £6.80 fee is displayed and then proceeding to get the ticket.
You must enter you car registration number when buying a ticket. You do not have to display the ticket in your car, it can be presented to the driver for travel on the bus.
Using the pay machines on site
- Fixed charge: £2 (up to 24 hours)
- 7 days: £10
Phone and credit/debit card
RingGo service. Telephone: 01865 989000
RingGo location code: 3920
- Fixed charge: £2.20 (up to 24 hours)
- 7 days: £10.20
- 28 days: £30.20 includes text reminder 24 hours before expiry
Monthly, quarterly and annual permits are available.
- Annual Permit £300 - potential saving of £8.23 per week
- Quarterly Permit £85 (valid for 13 weeks) - potential saving of £7.46 per week
- 28 Day Permit £30 (valid for 4 weeks) - potential saving of £6.50 per week
Charges for mini-buses, coaches, lorries and motor homes
- Mini buses 0 - 4 hours - £5
- Mini buses 4 - 24 hours - £10
- Coaches 0 - 4 hours - £5
- Coaches 4 - 24 hours - £10
- Lorries 0 - 4 hours - £5
- Lorries for 4 - 24 hours - £10
- Motorhomes 24 hours - £5
- Pay by phone
This car park accepts payment by RingGo, our chosen pay by phone parking provider. Just call 01865 989000 or download the RingGo App. More information on RingGo.
- Location code for Redbridge Park and Ride: 3920
- Location code for Redbridge Coach and Lorry Park: 3904
- Bus fares
- Bus timetables, route and stops
Visit the Oxford Bus Company website.
- Getting to hospitals