Our survival guide has been produced as a reference guide for anyone in Oxford who is homeless or at risk of homelessness. It contains basic information for people dealing with these problems.
You can search the Homeless Survival Guide using the categories below, or the keyword search.
If you are concerned about someone rough sleeping please contact Streetlink on 0300 5000914 or www.streetlink.org.uk.
Sub–categories of Homelessness Survival Guide
- Advice and Support: Domestic Violence
- Advice and Support: Floating Support Services
- Advice and Support: General
- Advice and Support: Sexuality
- Asylum Seekers and Refugees
- Criminal Justice System
- Debt Advice
- Drug and Alcohol Services
- Employment, Education and Training
- Food and Day Centres
- Health: Disabilities
- Health: General
- Health: Mental Health
- Health: Sexual Health
- Oxford City Council
- Travel Information
- Young Parents Accommodation
- Young People
- Religion and Culture