PO Box 10, Oxford, OX1 1EN
Tel 01865 249811
This December, Oxford Town Hall is transforming its beautiful main hall into an extravagant 'Winter Wonderland'.
Decadent decoration and exquisite lighting will create a truly magical spectacle, captivating guests with the breath-taking landscape.
With a complementary drink to break the ice, guests will then be seated under a 'starry night sky' to enjoy a three course banquet amidst the stunning architecture.
You can also enjoy an entertaining welcome from our themed characters upon arrival.
A photo booth will be available throughout the evening with unlimited use for guests to enjoy, providing fun, takeaway mementos of a party to remember.
Glide onto the dance floor after dinner with a Jack FM DJ to dance the night away.
Hurry for the last remaining places for Thursday 12th December 2013 - all other nights SOLD OUT!
Christmas Party Menu (PDF)
A cash bar is available throughout the evening, or why not pre order your drinks packages in advance and beat the queues?
Tickets for a half table (5 people) are on sale now. Purchase two tickets for a full table (10 people) and receive a complementary bottle of fizz.
Only £55 per person.
Exclusive and individual bookings available.
If you have any queries, please contact us on 01865 252525 or email email@example.com.
1. All balances must be paid in full in advance of the event. Bookings cannot be held or reserved.
2. It is regretted that definite table arrangements or any increase to numbers cannot be guaranteed but every effort will be made to comply with your wishes. If our minimum number requirements are not met we reserve the right to move a party or if necessary amalgamate with another party or cancel.
3. No refunds will be made in the event of a cancellation. It is advisable to take out insurance.
4. All dietary requirements must be submitted to Oxford Town Hall 4 weeks prior to the event.
5. It is not permitted for any guests to bring their own drink on site or for any extra guests to join the party after the meal.
6. Any guest whose behaviour give the venue concern in any way whatsoever will be asked to leave or will be refused admission. Any damages will be charged for.
Please refer to our full terms and conditions which are applicable as well as those listed above.