PO Box 10, Oxford, OX1 1EN
Tel 01865 249811
We are delighted to annouce this years theme is 'Christmas at the Movies'
We are delighted to offer an incredible venue for Christmas parties. Over the years we have put on our annual themed parties from a beautiful Winter Wonderland to a decadent Dickensian themed evening with Carol Singers and a fabulous three course meal. If you are interested in having your Christmas party with us, whether it be for an exclusive booking for a work party or an evening with friends and family then please do get in touch.
We are thrilled to hold last year's ticket price of £59.95 which includes:
Your guests will be transported into another world with a fabulous atmosphere, great food and they can enjoy the free photo booth with souvenir shots to take home.
Tickets are being sold for our shared party nights as full tables of ten or half tables of five. Please note half tables may be subject to sharing with another group.
Contact the Oxford Town Hall Sales and Events Team to discuss your requirements for exclusive hire and we will be delighted to put together a package for you.
If you have any queries, please contact us on 01865 252525 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. A 50% non-refundable deposit is required at time of booking. All balances must be paid in full by 30th October 2015.
2. It is regretted that definite table arrangements or any increase to numbers cannot be guaranteed but every effort will be made to comply with your wishes. If our minimum number requirements are not met we reserve the right to move a party or if necessary amalgamate with another party or cancel.
3. No refunds will be made in the event of a cancellation. It is advisable to take out insurance.
4. All dietary requirements must be submitted to Oxford Town Hall 4 weeks prior to the event.
5. It is not permitted for any guests to bring their own drink on site or for any extra guests to join the party after the meal.
6. Any guest whose behaviour gives the venue concern in any way whatsoever will be asked to leave or will be refused admission. Any damages will be charged for.
Please refer to our full terms and conditions which are applicable as well as those listed above.